At Ona, we don't just strive for diversity, we thrive on it. For Ona, diversity has been a spring board for creativity, innovation, and growth. We are committed to giving equal opportunities to employees and applicants regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, marital status, or pregnancy status.
Motivation, hard-work, and finding the right person for our team matter more than any particular qualifications. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
We're looking for a support assistant with a background in information technology for our Nairobi office. This is a full-time position. As a support assistant you will be responsible for coordinating all incoming support requests for the Ona platform and all of our client projects. You will be instrumental in maintaining client relationships and providing timely and efficient support for the diverse array of projects we work on. In addition, you will handle XLSForm authoring for various projects and help to conduct trainings on the use of the Ona platform as well as maintain and regularly update our support documentation and training materials.
Qualities we're looking for
- Intuitiveness - ability to "read between the lines" and understand data requirements and survey needs of our clients
- Prior experience in data cleaning & presentation of data (charts, tables, etc.)
- Prior experience with development of training materials & support documentation
- Ability to manage time efficiently
- Training end users - comfortable doing both remote and boardroom training
- Ability to prioritize dozens of high value tasks simultaneously, in an environment where priorities are changing. You should also be able to stay organized in this environment.
- Patience - ability to explain concepts patiently and effectively for a wide range of clients (including users with little to no technical experience or knowledge)
- Ability to communicate fluently in written and spoken French
- Keen learner and grasps new concepts quickly
- Prior experience working with XLSForm authoring or the ODK suite of tools is a huge plus!
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Note describing why you are interested in working at Ona.