At Ona, we don't just strive for diversity, we thrive on it. For Ona, diversity has been a spring board for creativity, innovation, and growth. We are committed to giving equal opportunities to employees and applicants regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, marital status, or pregnancy status.
We're looking for software engineers in test who want to build and maintain a system to keep our code bases well tested and maintained. Our team has worked on projects that record the social infrastructure of entire countries, tally the winners of national elections, and reduce infant mortality. We build software that solves real problems and you will too.
- Everything we would expect from a senior software engineer.
- Checkout and test development branches, read and interact with engineers and product managers as necessary to understand the issues they are closing.
- Read through tests and extend tests as necessary to improve coverage. Refactor production and test code.
- Write functional, UI, and integration tests. Manage the build environment to ensure tests are run accurately and quickly.
- Create releases with change logs, verify they are production ready, and assist in deploying production releases.
- Experience writing production code.
- Experience testing and releasing production code.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of architectural dependencies.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Please send the following to email@example.com: