At Ona, we don't just strive for diversity, we thrive on it. For Ona, diversity has been a spring board for creativity, innovation, and growth. We are committed to giving equal opportunities to employees and applicants regardless of their race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, age, marital status, or pregnancy status.
Our design team creates simple interfaces, inspiring visuals and thoughtful narratives. We're looking for a designer to work with our Head of Design to concept and execute a wide range of online and offline projecs. You'll work with the entire team on design for mobile and web apps, client projects, marketing, outreach, and education.
You'll work on projects that support democracy, drive social development, and reduce infant mortality. We build software that solves real problems and you will too. Since we're a startup, you'll have to be a self-starter who is organized and can manage multiple projects at the same time. Since some of our team works remotely, you'll also need great communication skills and to be empathetic.
You should have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of design experience. Previous work in a design studio or agency is a plus. Previous work in a startup is a plus.
- Mid-level or higher HTML and CSS skills.
- Experience in web, mobile, and print projects.
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities.
- A portfolio of work that showcases all of the above.
Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Note describing why you are interested in working at Ona.
- Portfolio - PDF or website. Candidates without examples of work will not be considered.